Nullamlacus dui ipsum conseque loborttis non euisque morbi penas dapibulum orna. Urnaultrices quis curabitur phasellentesque congue magnis vestibulum quismodo nulla et feugiat. Adipisciniapellentum leo ut consequam ris felit elit id nibh sociis malesuada.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Bidar, a premier center of Technical Education, was established in August, 1980 by the Prabandhak Committee, Gurudwara Sri Nanak Jhira Saheb, Bidar as per the Govt. of Karnataka Order No.ED 150 TEC 79, dated 8th August, 1980.
Of the four sojourns of Guru Nanak Devji, the second one covered Deccan and Sri Lanka. During which he passed through Bidar, where, in response to the prayers of local inhabitants, he touched the rock with his right toe and a fresh water spring continues to flow this day.
The college has excellent facilities and infrastructure in the form of Administrative building, Auditorium, Central Library, Laboratories, Workshops, Seminar Halls, Digital class room and Hostel accommodation. The academic infrastructure is fully developed to meet the requirements of different disciplines not only upto final year but also for higher studies. Sophisticated and modern equipment have been added to facilitate Research and Development work. Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is now affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum from 1998 onwards. It is approved by A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) New Delhi.
Latest On : Campus Interviews
CAD/MAX visiting campus for recruitment of Mechanical & Automobile students on 5th June 2015.
Venue: GNDEC campus Bidar.
M/S Base Eye Technologies, Pvt Ltd Hyderabad visited campus for recruitment of BE final year students (CSE,ISE & ECE) on 9th May 2015 and 13 students of CSE, ISE and ECE got selected.
M/S Head Infotech India Pvt Ltd visited campus for recruitment of BE final year students (CSE & ISE) on 9th May 2015 and results are awaited.
T&P Cell in collaboration with Swizbrigo Manpower Bangalore was organized job fair on 11th May 2015 in college campus.
and 55 students got selected. Participated companies are as follows,
•Serco Global Solutions
•Vertex International Solutions
List of Placement drives organized by Training & Placement Cell for various companies:
• Name of the Students short listed for IBM, HP and Accenture conducted on 26th March 2015.
Look here for any kind of updates/news on seminars, workshops, conferences, etc...
• GNDEC Bidar is been awarded in top 10 college in Sports by VTU with cash prize of Rs, 1,00,000/- for the year 2014-15.
• VTU Inter Collegiate Table Tennis Kalburgi Zone, Men & Women on 7th & 8th Sep Organized by GNDEC Bidar.
• Personality Development training by Globarina Technology Hyderabad held from 20/08/2015 to 29/08/2015 for final year students
• "Training on Networking & Storage" Cisco Certified Network Asscociate (CCNA) was held from 06/07/2015 to B.E. Final Year students. ECE,CSE,ISE. It was conducted by Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
• National level workshop on "How to bridge the gap between industry & academic" conducted in collaboration with RIIIT Mysore by T&P Cell on 24th April 2015.
• Technovision - 2015 , a two day national level symposium was held on 27th and 28th Mar, 2015.
• A Guest Lecture on, - "Investment Banking" by Mr. Nitin R Rao (HCL technology HYD),
- "Skill sets for Competative Exams" by Mr. Balaji Biradar (B.R. Academy Bidar) and
- "Recent Trends & Opportunities in Insurance sector" by Mr. Sainath Biradar (LIC Humnabad) was organized by Department of MBA on 24th Mar 2015.
• A Guest Lecture on, -"Cloud Computing and SMAC" by Mr. Kuldeep Singh (Senior System Engineer L&T infotech Mumbai) was organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering on 20th Mar 2015.
• The workshop on The Recent Trends in Computer Science was held from 11th Mar - 22nd Mar, 2014.